Entries for the Mogford Prize 2020 are now open!
Food and drink must be at the heart of the winning tale. Your short story could, for instance, be about crime or intrigue; about a chance meeting over a drink; a life-changing conversation over dinner; or perhaps the details of a relationship explored through food or drink.
We are overjoyed to announce that our two judges in the 2020 competition are none other than Stephen Fry & Prue Leith!
* Your short story should have a maximum of 2,500 words. There is no minimum and the title is not included in the word count.
* Entries for the Mogford Prize 2020 will be accepted from 4th November 2019 (12 noon, GMT).
* The closing date is 13th January 2020 (12 noon, GMT).
* The Long List of 25 will be announced on this website by 11th March 2020.
* The Mogford Prize 2020 Party, when the winner will be announced, will be held on 1st April 2020.
Full terms & conditions for the Mogford Prize 2020 can be found here…Click here to find out how to enter this year's prize >