ENTRIES FOR THE 2021 MOGFORD PRIZE HAVE NOW CLOSED…
Food and drink must be at the heart of the winning tale. Your short story could, for instance, be about crime or intrigue; about a chance meeting over a drink; a life-changing conversation over dinner; or perhaps the details of a relationship explored through food or drink.
* Your short story should have a maximum of 2,500 words. There is no minimum and the title is not included in the word count.
* Entries for the Mogford Prize 2021 opened Wednesday 4th November 2020 (12 noon, GMT).
* There was an entry fee of £15 per submission, payable at the time of entry, a proportion of which will be donated to the charity PEN International.
* The competition closed Wednesday 13th January 2021 (12 noon, GMT).
* The Long List of 25 will be announced on this website in March 2021.
* The winner is to be announced in April 2021.
Full terms & conditions for the Mogford Prize 2021 can be found here…